www.americascup.com

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Jack and other friends interested in sailing,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks very much for the tip on the Americas Cup WebPages. I
can't believe the sophistication and quality they have produced. I am now
awaiting the Stars and Strips race which starts at 12:30 New Zealand time, which
is 3:30 PM my time. You go there by clicking on 2 D Race Tracker on opening page
and then click on the race you want to view. I am checking out&nbsp; prices on a
new video card for my computer. I have only 1mb and minimum required to go to a
3D display of Virtual Spectator is 2mb. If I can't afford to upgrade I will
stick with the 2 D version and enjoy. Its just like a computer simulated racing
game only it is in REAL TIME from technology on board the boats! Unbelievable to
me. Check it out if you haven't already found it. And thanks again
Jack.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Chuck</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

</x-html>