SJ23 Tiller

 I just purchased a San Juan 23 and it seems to have come sans tiller. I am
planning to do a complete bottom job first of all, and many other projects
are on the agenda. But I have need for a tiller. I will design one on my own,
of course, but anyone's ideas and or comments would be very welcome!  Thanks!
                                             William
Best>>>>SJ23spanishmoon@aol.com