Bitter Sweet day

After a lot of thought I have decided to sell Blown Away. She is a 1978 San
Juan 23 sail #198.
I have been very lucky to have such a fine teacher and guide to the Puget
Sound area. There
are pictures of her on the San Juan 23 site and also at
www.mcbain.net/sailing/sailing.html.
I am asking 3000.00 she has two mains (one brand new never flown),a 160
genoa, a 115 genoa, and a crusing spinnaker. Her motor is a mariner 8.
Well that was the bitter part now the good stuff. I recently purcahsed a 31
Halberg Rassy and will be leaving for Hawaii soon.

"All those who wander are not lost." - JRR Tolkien