Mast raising

  Jerry,
  I just recently purchased a 1978 SJ23, [this winter] and will be pulling it
into the shop to start the first of many badly needed maintenance chores. I
was not lucky enough to have an owners manual included with my boat. [Hell, I
did not even get a tiller.] I would very much appreciate the info on mast
raising, and any other tidbits you might have. I used to use a similar method
to turn over heavy objects using a levered fulcrum and could probably do fine
on my own, but I am curious as to the advice the original manual had to
offer. Thanks so much for your time. >>>>>>>>>>>>>William Best