Re: PHRF

<x-flowed>IIRC the race around San Juan Island uses 241 seconds/mile for
SJ23's.  Now I'm not a racer, but what I had always heard was the
PHRF ratings varied by region, to account for varying performance in
the prevailing conditions.  So Puget Sound numbers may have little
bearing on an inland lake.

When I bought my boat I went looking for ratings on the web and found
them, somewhere.  Or maybe that was just for 21's and 24's?

----
Hal Mueller                hal@seanet.com
Seattle, Washington        (206) 297-9574