Sea worthiness of a San Juan 23

I purchased a 1987 San Juan 23, "sweet redemption", last summer and
have enjoyed sailing it immensely on the Chesapeake Bay in Virginia.  I
am planning on doing some extended weekend trips with her this summer,
but I would like to know what type of conditions she can handle.  Does
anyone know what type of sea conditions the San Juan 23 can safely
handle?

Thanks for your help,

Jay Colavita
Arlington, VA