Trailer Tires from [dana_price@xxxxxx]

<x-flowed>Received: from 15.7.114.240 by cvexgw1.cv.hp.com (InterScan E-Mail
VirusWall NT); Wed, 05 Apr 2000 18:56:02 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
To: wwp62@interisland.net
Cc: sanjuan23@peak.org
Subject: Trailer Tires
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:56:01 -0700

If people have questions about trailer tires, there
is a good write up about the subject at this web site.

http://www.championtrailers.com/tire_art.html
<http://www.championtrailers.com/tire_art.html>

It tells us there is an 'ST' (Special Trailer) tire
and it's built differently than 'P' (Passenger) or
'LT' (Light truck) tires.

When I asked the tire dealer for these, they didn't know
about them.  The guy I talked to (manager of that store)
said he would check into it.  He called the main company
and learned there is an 'ST' grade.  He got them
for me and installed the tires on galvanized rims
for me.

I have done very little trailering with them so I can not
say anything about them handling better or not but the
article gives some reasons why they should be better.

Dana