Good Morning...

My 78 San Juan went onto her mooring last night, finally.  We had to do a
fair amount of repair.  My WH laid under her and pounded and pried that
rusted hunk of centerboard out of the centerboard trunk.  Bless his heart.
Anyway, now I have the centerboard back up in her trunk, turned over and new
holes drilled that fit correctly, but how in the world do you ever get that
think back up once its down?  I had new cable put on, and I have the
original pulley in the table stand, plus a two pulley system attached to the
cabin sole.  There is no way I can get that back up by myself.  I don't see
any modifications on the Tech Tips.  Any ideas?

Char