Chars woes...

I think I have solved the problem with the centerboard.  Got looking in the
tech tips at other peoples wonderful interiors and realized that I don't
have the top pulley on the exterior of the cable trunk.  Any ideas on the
size I would need.
Now for my next three problems:
1. Yardman says my cleats and chocks are too small and should be replaced.
2. Rudder does not stay down, line keeps slipping out of the clam cleat, and
3. The line with the clips that was on the backstay has broken loose and now
I don't have anything to support the boom.
Oh well, I keep telling myself, next year will be a breeze.
Thanks for all the help in advance.

Char