Re: topping lift/Boomkicker

<x-flowed>I've started doing this more, and don't see it as a long term fix. Con's
that I see are: inability to quickly hoist main if needed and the
possibility of putting sideways strain on the spreaders. I'm curious if
anyone has experience with the Boomkicker, or similar small rigid vang. This
would be more expensive than a simple topping lift, but may support the boom
while reefing.
Thoughts??