RE: Leaking water where centerboard cable comes through the hull

What is the best way to get to the top of the cable tube to check or
fix it?

-----Original Message-----
From: geneandlizadams [mailto:geneandlizadams@seanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 12:20 AM
To: Colavita, Howard J.
Cc: geneandlizadams
Subject: Re: Leaking water where centerboard cable comes through the
hull

Howard
If you can find any bushings in the cable tube your a better man than I
am.
There should be a cap on    the top of the cable tube and that may be
missing. The boats were made with an open tube from the table level to
the
bottom of the boat, so the only way to stop water from coming in is to
plug
off the top of the tube.
Gene Adams