Re: Sails

<x-flowed>Steve,

I just bought my SJ23 2 weeks ago.  It has a "tired" main and the first trip
out got a 6 inch rip about 2/3 of the way up the leech.  I took it to this
guy who fixed it on the spot for $10.  He also makes sails and was in the
process of making a full complement of sails for a T-bird.  He's a very nice
older gentleman.  His contact info follows:

Carl Daniels Sailmaker
12553 Corliss N.
Seattle, WA 98133-8565
206-363-6653