For Sale

<x-flowed>Sadly I have decided to put my SJ23 up for sale.  Circumstances beyond my
control have forced this decision.  She has been a good boat to me but she
needs someone with the resources to maintain her.  I have neither the time
nor money to hang on anymore.  HIN CLKJ0251M78E is for sale at the asking
price of $1500 without trailer.  She is moored in Canyon Lake, Texas.  Any
interested persons can contact me, Steve Smith (avnsteve@hotmail.com) or
phone 830-899-6066 for further details.  Also if you know of anyone who may
be interested but is not on this list, please feel free to forward this
information to them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Steve Smith