intro

Ahoy, the list. Bob Spencer here, in Louisville, Kentucky. My son and I are
in the market for a SJ23 to do some sailing on our local inland lakes. We
have found one we like, but the dealer likes it even more. I've pretty well
absorbed the web page, have corresponded with a few owners from the
skippers list, and hoped joining the list would provide even more
information to help in our quest. Glad to be aboard.

Bob

Bob Spencer <bspen@aye.net>