A tech few questions

<x-flowed>Greetings everyone,

I have two quick questions that I have not been able to find the answer to
in the website.  (A great website I might add -- what an added bonus!)

1) What is the theoretical angle at which the SJ23 (Mark I) will broach?

2) How tall above the waterline is the top of the mast of an SJ23 (Mark I)?

Thanks a bunch,

Sean

http://profiles.msn.com.