From: owner-sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG]On
Behalf Of dfannin@uswest.net
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 12:36 AM
To: Bob Schimmel
Cc: Chuck vanDe Wetering; easa@rmi.net; SJ23 mail list
Subject: Re: Have a cigar/Problem with free sail cover offer

Bob and Sean,
    Here is the link

                http://www.sails4free.com/

    The mailing address is on the link.  I order a free main sail cover by
mail
(shipping paid by check enclosed).  There really hasn't been enough time for
me to
claim to have been stiffed.  Will keep you posted.
                                                                        Dan
P.S.  Has anyone out there gotten a free anything from these guys?

Bob Schimmel wrote:

> Chuck vanDe Wetering wrote:
>
> > Rick,
> >
> > I can't find anything on that link. I remember the offer and remember
either
> > forwarding the e-mail announcing it or posting it on the SJ23 WebPages.
But

https://www715.vwh1.net/sailsf/index.html