Re: stove stuff

> Unless you or your
>partner are gourmet cooks I recommend an alcohol burner. Alcohol storage is
>so easy.

Thanks, Chuck. Alcohol would be fine for us, if we can get the stove
working. If not, and if we decide to replace it with a similar unit, can
you recommend a simple 2-burner alcohol stove? I've been searching all the
online marine stores, and most of the alcohol stoves I've found are very
expensive, high-tech units, it seems. I've found nothing equivalent to the
simple stove which came with the boat.

Bob
Sail #619