Re: stove stuff

>WE HAVE AN ALCOHOL STOVE ON OUR SAN JUAN BUT PREFER MUCH MORE TO USE OUR
>MAGMA GAS BARBECUE INSTALLED ON OUR STERN PULPIT.

I saw a bunch of those for sale at one of the online marine stores. They
look interesting, but what do you do if it's raining or cold?

>HAVE YOU CHECKED TO MAKE SURE
>ALL YOUR LINES ARE CLEAR OF DEBRIS AND YOUR CONNECTIONS ARE TIGHT AS SO YOUR
>NOT SUCKING AIR? WEST MARINE HAS VARIOUS MANUAL WATER PUMPS IF YOU ARE
>WORRIED ABOUT BATTERY DRAIN.

Haven't broken it down, yet, but we will do so if we can't get it primed.
Yes, I found what appears to be an identical unit at West Marine, and also
a repair kit.

Thanks.

Bob
Sail #619