RE: stove stuff

Bob, there's a much simpler solution. In the camping section of Walmart,
K-Mart, etc., you can find compact single burner BUTANE stoves. You insert a
butane canister, electronically fire the stove up, and you've got your
coffee in 8-10 minutes. The fire is hotter than alcohol, the fuel lasts
longer than alcohol, and, for safety, the canister can be disengaged with a
push of a short lever.

Larry W. Colter
Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
Professor of Philosophy