Re: stove stuff Butane Stove

I bought one of those BUTANE stoves when I visited Phoenix this past
March.   When I got home (Topeka, Kansas), I couldn't find any BUTANE
bottles or cans.  Our Walmart and K-Mart do not carry them.  When was the
last time you bought your BUTANE?    I would really like to get some for
my stove.   Thanks,   Clark  in Kansas