RE: stove stuff Butane Stove

We've found them in "wilderness outfitter" stores (light, don't leak Coleman
fuel all over everything). They're also advertised in those occasional
camping flyers that come in the mail. And, strange to say, we even found
some one time in Tractor Supply store.

That's the best I can do, folks.

Larry W. Colter
Dean, College of Arts & Sciences