Re: tiller management

In reference to the Navico TP100 tiller pilot I just mentioned.  Make sure
you have fully charged battery or a good solar panal to run it during long
periods of time....  I really enjoy setting the sails and turning on the
tiller pilot and then just relax and let Mellow Yellow do her on thing....
It's great.  Wish I'd bought one years ago....

Paul
Mellow Yellow #628