Re: tiller management

 Have both  a Tiller Tamer and a Navico 100. Use the Tiller Tamer all the
time . Once the boat is balanced I have sailed for well over a hour with out
having to touch it, this gives me plenty of time to get a beer or even go sit
on the bow fior a bit. I find the  noise from the auto piliiot agravating,
and the tacking feature only works in the right  conditions otherwise its to
slow to bring the bow thru the wind.

                                BREZ