Re: add a second e-mail box

Hi,

I am getting lots of info from you sailors and will change my address on
the web site to redirect it to a second Juno account (free) which I will
enjoy when I have time.  That leaves my primary account free to be less
busy.    yahoo.com, hotmail.com, netadress.com and many other sites offer
free mail boxes.

Betsy Schultz