Re: Wet hull

Thanks Bob- now that you say that, that makes sense, and by chance I have an
access hole into that part of my boat and will check it out. (Who would have
known that the cabin storage area under the cockpit would be so far forward
of the transon? And wouldn't be a good access for the motor mount.)
Sounds like a good project for a foggy Maine day.

Char