Results of majordomo poll

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ahoy Skippers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I think the results of the poll are rather
conclusive, with 22 skippers indicating they like the new format and any
proliferation of responses can be handled with their delete key. There were
three who want to return to the former format. And there have been 7 requests to
unsubscribe, some dependent on whether we return to the old format.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have complied with the request of the seven to
unsubscribe them. However I am told Hal Mueller our majordomo webmaster is on
his honeymoon. Because of this he has not&nbsp;completed the final step to
unsubscribe them. Their request is hung up on his computer until he gets back.
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have received some constructive suggestions on
how we might modify the majordomo list format and Hal will look at these and
decide whether any of them are feasible. Thank you for your feedback and
support. Sorry to see some of you go but I understand some may be using work
computers or in other situations that make it difficult when responses pile up.
I hope we can solve the problem for you while at the same time keep the message
board active. It has been pretty dead for some time before we tried this
modification. The suggestions are attached as saved e-mail
messages.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering<BR><A
href="mailto:wwp62@interisland.net";>wwp62@interisland.net</A><BR>360-378-3194<BR><A
href="http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493";>http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

</x-html>