Re: Results of majordomo poll

>> Include the skipper's list URL at the bottom of each email.  That way
>> they don't have to search all over the place to send an individual
>> response.

Chuck, I use Eudora as my mail program, and all necessary information is
included in the header of each message I receive. It shows exactly who sent
the message to the list. I'm surprised that may not be true with every mail
program, because it seems so basic. Here's what my header looks like for
the latest message you sent to the list: