Re: Results of majordomo poll

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
unsubscribe
results of the poll are rather conclusive, with 22 skippers indicating
they like the new format and any proliferation of responses can be handled
with their delete key. There were three who want to return to the former
format. And there have been 7 requests to unsubscribe, some dependent on
have complied with the request of the seven to unsubscribe them. However
I am told Hal Mueller our majordomo webmaster is on his honeymoon. Because
of this he has not completed the final step to unsubscribe them. Their
have received some constructive suggestions on how we might modify the
majordomo list format and Hal will look at these and decide whether any
of them are feasible. Thank you for your feedback and support. Sorry to
see some of you go but I understand some may be using work computers or
in other situations that make it difficult when responses pile up. I hope
we can solve the problem for you while at the same time keep the message
board active. It has been pretty dead for some time before we tried this
and Barbara Vande Wetering</font></font>

</x-html>