From: <Sterkte@aol.com>
To: <sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: Results of majordomo poll

Speaking for myself, I like to keep in touch with our SJ 23 club, but lately
I was so swamped with emails every day, it was like EVERYBODY wrote
EVERYTHING to everybody else. That, I could not handle, hence my request to
unsubscribe. Greetings- Summer is over- hope to get a little more sailing
in-
Rosa and René Claringbould.