My Temper Tantrum!

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Skippers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I must apologize for the message last night to the
skipper who asked to be unsubscribed from the majordomo list, This was a
repeated request following all my explanations and pissed me off. But my
response only served to underscore the problem that is causing skipper to ask to
be unsubscribed. I hit the reply button thinking I would be only responding to
him and of course it went to all of you. We do have to make the change suggested
by a few of you so that there is a choice of whether to reply to the sender or
to the whole majordomo list. Hal Mueller is the only one who can do that. He
should be back soon and take care of it for us. In the meantime please try to
type in the return address if you want to reply to one person instead of all of
us and refrain from developing "strings" . Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering<BR><A
href="mailto:wwp62@interisland.net";>wwp62@interisland.net</A><BR>360-378-3194<BR><A
href="http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493";>http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

</x-html>