unsubscribe notices

Here's something I think should have been said in response to the
very first "unsubscribe" message sent to the mailing list:

In order to unsubscribe, you should send an email message to the
list server, majordomo@peak.org, from your subscribed address.
In the message, include the command "unsubscribe sanjuan23" on
a line by itself in the body of the message.  The software will
unsubscribe you without any need for human intervention, and you
won't flood the list with empty "unsubscribe" messages.

I know it works because I just used it to change my subscribed
address.  Majordomo even emails you back to tell you that it did
what you asked.

Chuck, your apology was gracious but unnecessary.  Your anger
and frustration were understandable under the circumstances.

Jack