RE: Wanted: San Juan 23'

Edmonton, Alberta, there is a san juan 23 for sale at the Poole Scout camp,
and the ad is posted at the Sunshine Bay Yacht Club, near Edmonton, and
maybe in other places as well.  It is being sold by Bob Marsh, and looks to
be in good condition.  I have seen the boat under sail, and it looked fine.
Unfortunately, I don't have his phone number.
Good luck!
Frank.