RE: Tiller Length

I appreciated the extra leverage this summer when I did a 15 hour sail in
high winds and on a beam reach.  The weather helm was so strong I cracked
the tiller.; I got home by using duct tape and a wooden spoon splint!  I
read last night "it is amazing what duct tape and flowers will fix"!

Four Sisters was lifted out today - "the dark night of the soul"

John W. Lane
Four Sisters
TNYC
Holyrood, NF