Re: Fall sail in Kentucky

Bob,
    Thank you for the tip.  I had no idea the distribution of our weight would make
such a difference in sailing our SJ23.
    I have noticed this sensitivity before, because, as a matter of practice, I wouls
start our outboard (well, I did when we had one), and let it idle before leaving the
dock.  I would then go forward to hook up the jib.  I noticed my weight alone would
bring the outboard out of the water.  So, I've already experienced the sensitivity of
the SJ23.  I just didn't know enough about sailing to apply the observation.  Now I
know.  Thanks.
                                                                    Dan