Change of address...

  My wife Lynne and I just recently moved into a new home and have brought
our as of yet unlaunched SJ23 with us. Newly planted in our yard close to the
garage so as to facilitate the rest of the work needed to put her in the
water in the spring. I was wondering how I can change our address on the
Skippers list, and also how to go about adding pictures of the upcoming work,
and work already done, verses the final product. [It will, of course be a
work in progress, as the house will undoubtedly be also.] I do have some
photos of the boat as she sat, [neglected badly] as well as some during the
formidable bottom job. The rest is still to be accomplished. Bulkhead
replacement and entire redo of the interior. I will have many questions, some
of which will be answered by the tec-tips section of the website.  Any
suggestions would be so welcome. Thanks!
                         Sincerely,
                              William Best