Re: Change of address...

SJ23spanishmoon@aol.com wrote:

>   My wife Lynne and I just recently moved into a new home and have brought
> our as of yet unlaunched SJ23 with us. Newly planted in our yard close to the
> garage so as to facilitate the rest of the work needed to put her in the
> water in the spring. I was wondering how I can change our address on the
> Skippers list, and also how to go about adding pictures of the upcoming work,
> and work already done, verses the final product. [It will, of course be a
> work in progress, as the house will undoubtedly be also.] I do have some
> photos of the boat as she sat, [neglected badly] as well as some during the
> formidable bottom job. The rest is still to be accomplished. Bulkhead
> replacement and entire redo of the interior. I will have many questions, some
> of which will be answered by the tec-tips section of the website.  Any
> suggestions would be so welcome. Thanks!
>                          Sincerely,
>                               William Best

Congrats on buying the boat.  If you want to post a picture on the web site,
email it to Chuck.  He is more than happy to do it as he is always looking for
new material.

So far I have lots of pictures from previous contributions that I have yet to add
to existing tips.  These will be done in the next months, now that Panache is
layed up for the winter.  If the work you are doing could become a new tech tip
then I will include your picture.  Simple huh?

Good luck with your house and boat.
--
Regards

Bob Schimmel