Re: Change of address...

I have been working on a old westerly for 3 years to
get this good old orpahn boat back in shape.   Now
that I have retired and moved from Mn to Fl the boat
is looking worse and getting better.   More functional
stuff, more patches, more salt damage, more Hurricane
gordon, but I know it is getting closer to being a
pretty old boat any day now.   Take it a piece at a
time, and realise that upgraiding a old boat is a
voyage, and have fun.  If I never get done, so be it.
With less income and more time, it often seems like I
am only staying even, but I have a good old boat, and
we are in love.  phalenbeck@yahoo.com
--- SJ23spanishmoon@aol.com wrote:
>   My wife Lynne and I just recently moved into a new
> home and have brought
> our as of yet unlaunched SJ23 with us. Newly planted
> in our yard close to the
> garage so as to facilitate the rest of the work
> needed to put her in the
> water in the spring. I was wondering how I can
> change our address on the
> Skippers list, and also how to go about adding
> pictures of the upcoming work,
> and work already done, verses the final product. [It
> will, of course be a
> work in progress, as the house will undoubtedly be
> also.] I do have some
> photos of the boat as she sat, [neglected badly] as
> well as some during the
> formidable bottom job. The rest is still to be
> accomplished. Bulkhead
> replacement and entire redo of the interior. I will
> have many questions, some
> of which will be answered by the tec-tips section of
> the website.  Any
> suggestions would be so welcome. Thanks!
>                          Sincerely,
>                               William Best

> San Juan 23 Tech Tips:
> mailing list commands:
mailto:majordomo@peak.org?body=help

=====
NOTE NEW ADDRESS: 30 Turner Street, Suite #908, Clearwater Florida  33756  for Jennifer and Paul Halenbeck