We're new!

We discovered your list while researching the San Juan 23. We have been
trying to find an SJ23 for several months. We've looked at 1 boat; but
couldn't get the boat out of the water to check it out. It had been
abandoned by the owner and has been sitting in a warm water lake for 15
years.

My husband, has been associated with boats for nearly 40 years. I'm
ready to learn about them. He started with a Rhodes 19'; went to a
Bristol 27' ; all 60' s vintage; after a short escapade into a 32' power
cruiser he returned to the sailing society and is now restoring a 40'
steel hull  ketch.

We're trying to find a SJ23 to train me on and to use on the lakes and
delta here in Calif.; as well as to bring up to Whidbey Island where my
family lives.

If anyone has a boat for sale on the west side of the United States;
we'd love to hear about you. Until then, we'll dream and surf the web
and scour the marinas hoping for that special boat.

P.S. We just found and bought a tandem axle boat trailer with a 5000 lb
capacity. We've got the trailer; now we just need the boat!

Elaine and Kimon