Re: We're new!

Mildred,
  I do think it is a shame that any boat should sit in the water for 15 years
without maintenance. There are very few constructions that could handle that
kind of neglect, and sadly, fiberglass is not one of them. What a shame! But
don't give up, as there are several boats on the market. Bob Schimmel and the
rest of the clan can possibly lend a hand in finding one. At any rate, we
wish you all the best in your search. By the way, is there any way you could
furnish us with the hull number of the boat you mentioned? It might be of
interest. Let us know how goes your search!
                                            Sincerely,
                                                    William Best