Re: New Owner

Congratulations! We envy you and your new winter project. When you get time or
as your admiring your purchase, would you mind sending us a picture of your
trailer. We want to modify the trailer we just bought and we need some ideas &
measurements for the SJ23. If you can lay a ruler on the trailer & that will
also help.  Thanks & good sailing!