Re: We're new!

Wow! Nice boat; we looked at your Tweety on the web. We've also come across a
SJ24 here. Looking at the draft and your trailer; we wondered if you trailer it
regularly or very infrequently. How does it trailer? Do you use a tongue
extension to lower it down a ramp?  When you step the mast; what do you do
about the internal halyards?