Fwd: Lifelines on the SJ23

Gordon,
  Any friend of a warthog pilot is a friend of mine. And as to the beer,
well, a friend that will spend any time in the port locker deserves all he
can consume. Wish I could find someone small enough. [My wife is small
enough, but lacks a certain adventurous spirit, or tenacity as it were ...
but that is a whole different story.] Luckily, my boat did come with
lifelines, because if it did not, I would still be without them. Best to you.
                                                William Best