Re: We're new!

Maureen,
    The 'he' of the couple I e-mailed about our boat, called last night to talk
about the boat.  They are interested.  They live in Fresno, but 'her' family is
here in the Puget Sound.  They want to see the boat (Yea!), the next time they
are up here (BooHoo).  They don't plan to come up here just to see the boat.
So, they aren't in any hurry.  I did get his phone number, so I can call him to
try to keep him interested.
    He also was very interested in knowing the condition of the hull and wanted
to know the last time we had it hauled.  I told him the previous owner
apparently had it hauled every couple of years, and that we plan to have it
hauled, and would get a written assessment of the bottom (I think we (you)
should photograph the hull when we have it out of the water).
    So, he was very happy to learn that we plan to have it hauled.
Unfortunately,  I had to tell him why we were delaying having it hauled.  It
became clear in our conversation that our earlier suspiscion about the OB was
correct.  Unless we find that rare someone with their own OB we are going to
need to buy one.  And, yes I am definitely going to try to swap weeks for it.
    Sorry, I didn't get your phone call earlier yesterday.  Not that hauling
ass, oops I mean brick is one of my favorite things, but I am a hard worker and
would have pitched in.
    I got up at 6:00 this morning.  Almost came over unannounced, but thought
better of it.  I think you are definitely trying to distance yourself, and it
probably isn't a good idea for me to try to continue to try to wooooooo you,
SINCE NOTHING HAS CHANGED (read frustration based on reluctant concurrence).
So, I took the dogs for a walk.  Nah!  I went for a walk, and it was convienent
to take the dogs (Don't want to sound like a friend of mine that is so damn
responsible about her dogs.).
    Call me today, if you want to get together.

Dan