Re: We're new!

Kimon,
    Thanks for calling last night.  If you will send me an address, I will send
you a current picture of our boat.  Also, you've inspired me to get a written
assessment of the hull, and photographs, as well,  when we have it hauled.
Even if you and Elaine don't buy it we'll have it for the next interested
party.
                                                                        Dan
P.S.  I'll let you know when we get it scheduled to be hauled, in case you plan
to be in the area.