Re: We're new!

To All,
    My apologies for inadvertantly bringing you into more of our life than
intended.  Hopefully, everyone will get a chuckle.  I know better, but obviously
need to pay more attention to the address lines on my e-mail replies.
                                                            Dan
P.S.  I sure hope I never meet any of you in person.  I'll be embarrassed to tears.