Re: unsubscribe

I don't know if the following email was intended for
me or not,  but in fact I have only requested ONCE. I
suggest you get the facts straight before you offer
your advice.  I understand that you both must be very
busy.  Hell,  I am very busy as well,  and even more
so now that I am inundated with email.  I used to
enjoy your website very much and still agree that it
is loaded with superb information,  but the decision
to forward all emails, in my opinion,  was not a good
one.  I do appreciate your hard work,  and will
continue to visit your site.

Chris Willis

--- Chuck vanDe Wetering <wwp62@interisland.net>