Re: tech tip D6

dfannin@uswest.net wrote:

> Bob,
>     I would like to say thank you for your role in this web site.  I know it
> must be disappointing to get the criticism that has been sent over the past
> couple of months, but I believe the majority of us appreciate this site.
>                                                                 Dan
>
> Bob Schimmel wrote:
>
> > I just posted Tech Tip D6 - Engine Requirements for an SJ23.
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> >
> > Bob Schimmel
> > Spruce Grove, Alberta
> > Canada
> >
> > San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/
> > San Juan 23 Tech Tips:  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html

Thank you for your kind comments.

Chuck, Hal and I are working on improving this site with new ideas and we don't
always get it right the first time.  We also don't want to add a bunch of glitze
that slows the download performance.  As Joe friday said, "just the facts
ma'am."  Things are in the works though so please bear with us.

--
Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta