Honda 7.5

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Mike;
<BR>
<BR>Is your motor a long shaft,&amp;would you want to sell it for parts? I have a <BR>Honda 7.5 that just went into the shop (for the first time in probably twenty <BR>years) for an electrical problem. I love that little guy it always worked <BR>well but I think your right parts might be getting scarce.
<BR>
<BR>Ron Katz
<BR></FONT></HTML>

</x-html>