Sj23 Tech Tip Update

Like I said before, when I'm on a role, I'm on a role.

I just updated Tech Tip B01.  This is the tip that started the Tech Tips
for the SJ23 web site.
Thanks to Paul Bailey for supplying the pictures for his work on Mellow
Yellow and all those other folk who have supplied pictures this summer.

That's it for now.  Later I will clear more of my back log.

--
Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta