Fw: SJ23 Burgees

 Skippers,

I recently queried you on how many would like a burgee at around $35.00 like
we paid
before. I received about 10 confirmations at that price plus Bob and me. But
I have been unable to locate Julie Gantt Sewing until today when I found out
she was cruising and only came home to California to care for an elderly
parent. She isn't in business anymore. Other inquiries have all failed here
in the Seattle area. Ron Kattz in Macon Georgia is willing to check out the
possibilities there if I send a burgee to him which I will do. My guess is
he will have to pay about what I did for a small order which is done by hand
individually.

Bob Schimmel checked in Canada and found out what you see below my message.
If we ordered 90 his flag maker will do them for $13,50 American currency.
Of course there might be some tax and shipping involved as there was before.
I just absorbed it on our first one  but that would be impossible on such a
large order. I don't want to lay out about $ 1200 without firm commitments
so if you were interested I would need the check before we ordered.

First step is to determine how many would be interested at $13.50 plus
shipping? DON'T SEND MONEY YET! Just e-mail me by clicking on my signature
under my name and use subject Burgee Order and Message "Yes I would like
one."

Then when or if we decide to order I will ask you for a check for the burgee
and shipping at Whatever price will be required. Only when I have received
all checks and deposited them will I order.

In the meantime I will send Ron Katz my old burgee and see what he can do on
a smaller order.

I REPEAT. PLEASE DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON AND RETURN THIS MESSAGE.
SEND ONLY TO ME AT:

Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
wwp62@interisland.net
360-378-3194